Sunday, November 3, 2013

As long as I feel the full breeze in my hair
And see the sun shining bright on the leaves,
  I will not ask for more.
What better thing could destiny give me
Than the sensual passing of life in moments
  Of ignorance like this?
Where there are roses we plant doubt.
Most of the meaning we glean is our own,
  And forever not knowing, we ponder.
Foreign to us, capacious nature
Unrolls fields, opens flowers, ripens
  Fruits, and death arrives.
I'll only be right, if anyone is right,
When death at last confounds my mind
  And I no longer see,
For we cannot find and should not find
The remote and profound explanation
  For why it is we live.
Wise is the one who does not seek.
The seeker will find in all things
  The abyss, and doubt in himself.

1 comment:

  1. https://pemainayam.net/beberapa-penyebab-ayam-lumpuh-yang-wajib-kamu-ketahui/ Lumpuh atau biasa dimaksud dengan turun urat merupakan penyakit yang dikarenakan oleh banyak hal. Pada pembahasan kali ini kami akan membahas artikel mengenai penyebab apa yang dapat membuat ayam lumpuh.

    ReplyDelete